Terms of Service
Effective Date: January 1st, 2023
Welcome to the Expansive Woman Project, an online platform that provides a wide range of information and online courses. These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your use of the Expansive Woman Project website (the "Website") and the services provided by the Expansive Woman Project (collectively referred to as the "Services"). By accessing or using the Website and Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Website or Services.
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the Website and Services, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or have obtained the necessary consent from your parent or legal guardian. If you are accessing or using the Website and Services on behalf of an organization, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms.
2. Description of Services
The Expansive Woman Project offers online courses covering various subjects and topics, including but not limited to academics, professional skills, hobbies, and personal development. The courses may be provided by Expansive Woman Project or third-party instructors.
3. User Responsibilities
3.1 Account Registration
To access certain features of the Website and Services, you may be required to create an account and provide accurate and complete information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify the Expansive Woman Project immediately of any unauthorized use or suspected breach of security.
3.2 Prohibited Conduct
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities while using the Website and Services:
- Violating any applicable laws or regulations.
- Infringing upon the intellectual property rights of others.
- Uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Interfering with or disrupting the operation of the Website and Services or any servers or networks connected to the Website and Services.
- Engaging in any form of unauthorized advertising, solicitation, or spamming.
- Impersonating any person or entity or misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Accessing or using the account or personal information of other users without their permission.
- Engaging in any activity that may harm minors.
- Engaging in any fraudulent or deceptive practices.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
4.1 Website Content
All content available on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and course materials, is the property of the Expansive Woman Project or its licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, or create derivative works of any content without the prior written consent of the Expansive Woman Project or the respective content owners.
4.2 User-Generated Content
You retain ownership of any content you submit, post, or transmit through the Website and Services. By submitting content, you grant the Expansive Woman Project a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and display such content for the purposes of providing the Services.
5. Payment and Refunds
5.1 Course Fees
Some courses offered on the Website may require payment of a fee. The fees and payment terms will be clearly specified on the Website. You agree to pay all applicable fees in a timely manner.
Refund policies for paid courses will be provided on the Website. Refunds, if applicable, will be processed in accordance with these policies.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website and Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind.